Witney Wonderland Sponsors
Terms and Conditions from Joss Searchlight and The Parish of Witney (The Promoter)
Event Terms and Conditions
Sponsorship / Ticket bookings and admission
1) You have fourteen days from your ‘Payment Confirmation’ email to cancel your sponsorship / tickets for the above event.
Should you wish to do so please email firstname.lastname@example.org. In this instance a full refund of the ticket price will be given by electronic means or by cheque within 30 days of cancellation. After 30.04.18 no refunds of sponsorship will be given unless detailed in the terms below.
2) In order to confirm any event sponsorship, payment must be made in one instalment for the total ticket amount within 10 days of receipt your ‘Request for Payment’ email. If full payment has not been made, you will be deemed not to be sponsoring the event and access to the event will not be permitted.
3) Entry to the event is by ‘Name as Entered’. You are not required to bring your proof of sponsorship, hereafter known as the ticket , but your name must be the name registered for attendance.
4) The re-sale of a ticket is strictly prohibited and will invalidate the ticket. Witney Wonderland Committee must be notified by any purchaser of a ticket, if it is to be used by another person, prior to the event.
5) You warrant that you and/or the ticket holder will use appropriate general behaviour and shall have an obligation of sobriety. We reserve the right to refuse admission to, or eject anyone from, the premises who is: in possession of any alcohol or illegal substances or; in our reasonable opinion is under the influence of illegal drugs or has had excessive alcohol; where admission to the venue might risk the safety of any other visitor or himself; or affect the enjoyment of the event for other visitors or the running of the event (including but not limited to instances where the ticket holder appears to be under the influence of drugs or is acting aggressively or anti-socially). No refunds will be offered to ticket holders in these circumstances. The ticket holder will be liable and shall indemnify ‘The Promoter’ against all costs and losses which may arise as a result of the ticket holder’s breach of this provision.
6) No dangerous or hazardous items may be brought into the venue. We reserve the right to refuse entry, or eject any visitor if you breach this provision.
7) No food, beverages (including alcohol) or illegal substances may be brought onto the site. Only food and drink provided at Witney Wonderland Sponsors Party may be consumed on the premises.
8) As visitors to the venue, ticket holders consent to being photographed, filmed
and/or sound recorded for broadcast and/or publication, without payment or other form of compensation. If you do not agree to give consent to being photographed, filmed and/or sound recorded for these purposes please do not buy a ticket.
9) Attendees of the Witney Wonderland Sponsors Party must be over the age of 18.
10) ‘The Promoter’ reserves the right to cancel the event due to insufficient numbers and / or reasons beyond our control, in which case an alternative date will be offered or if no alternative date can be arranged in a timescale which we deem to be reasonable in our sole discretion, then a refund of monies paid will be made. We shall have no further liability to you.
11) ‘The Promoter’ does not accept any liability and shall not be liable for any refunds for non-completion of any event due to circumstances beyond our control.
Entertainment and performance
12) The un-authorised use of photographic and recording equipment is strictly prohibited. Photographic and recording equipment may be used for Personal use only and not for commercial gain.
13) If you experience any problems during the course of the event, please contact a Witney Wonderland volunteer helper as soon as possible so that the issue can be resolved prior to, or during, the event.
14)The ticket holder shall indemnify ‘The Promoter’ against all damages, costs, claims and expenses suffered arising from loss or damage to any equipment, the premises or any person (including that of third parties) caused by you/ the ticket holder.
15) Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall limit or exclude our liability for:
a) death or personal injury caused by its negligence, or the negligence of its employees, agents or subcontractors;
b) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
c) breach of the terms implied by section 2 of the Supply of Goods and Services Act 1982 (title and quiet possession).
16) Subject to clause 15, ‘The Promoter’ shall under no circumstances whatsoever, be liable to the ticket holder, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, for any loss of profit, or any indirect or consequential loss arising under or in connection with these Terms and Conditions.
18) Subject to clause 15, ‘The Promoter’s’ total liability to the ticket holder in respect of all other losses arising under or in connection with the Terms and Conditions, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, shall in no circumstances exceed the price of the ticket/ sponsorship for the event.
19) No part of these Terms and Conditions is intended to confer rights on any third parties and accordingly the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply.
20) Any personal data collected hereunder shall be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
21) The terms implied by sections 3 to 5 of the Supply of Goods and Services Act 1982 are, to the fullest extent permitted by law, excluded from these Terms and Conditions.
22) These Terms and Conditions (including any non-contractual matters and obligations arising therefrom or associated therewith) shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of England and Wales, and any disputes, proceedings or claims shall fall within the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.